--Winning is fun, but laughing is better!--
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eklund
[&O] Head Manager


Number of posts : 75
Age : 32
Location : The Holy City
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:30 pm

ok where do we start?

this is not about the match itself but about we made a shame of ourselves after the match on the CG forum. We are now officially known as the whiners of O&O FFS...

So I give you the advice (and by advice I mean strong recommendation) not to try this shit again. Anyone caught making a fool out of O&O wont play another CB on COD4. You keep comments like these for yourself or on the O&O private forum, UNLESS WE WERE WAY BETTER AND THEY START THE FLAMING, then you do whatever you want...

the fact of the matter is that we were better tactically on the first map and made good use of our DOM experience.

Another fact is they pwnd us on the second map because we rushed in, they just laid back and took advantage. Later they surrounded us using tactically advantageous positions such as the 3 story building on the right and the barber shop thingy on the other end of the open area.

The third round could have gone either way in match one and we finished close 1000- 950. we moved really well at moments but we were not always focused enough to get the job done. WP anyway...

In the last round we had the bad luck to that we were pushed into a corner and couldnt get out. RTS was just way better here. If we were on their side and RTS trapped in the big room this the way we would have played as well. Even if we could have got out we wouldnt have won since theey had a 200 point lead in the opening moments of the match.

All in all it is a usefull match in that way that we learned we are one of the TOP Domination teams in the ladder, but are vulnerable if we go in another match unprepared...

therefor my question to you who pay on friday in the S&D match to have a training session on wednesday around 18.00 - 19.00 (which I will keep free for this purpose)

thx for your attention and I hope I dont have to sanction anyone in the future, it is a game FFS so dont take a loss so serious...

greetz

Eklund
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iChoZen
&O Clan Member
avatar

Number of posts : 68
Location : South London
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:02 am

I just read that pile of shit and tbh you have wrecked the O&O reputation. To start verbally attacking RtS knowing they are a well respected clan is the fukin wrong thing to do.

First of all you get a no show against ZtS then you make the O&O reputation worse by flaming RtS, can it get any worse? Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ono-clan.forumsmotion.com/index.htm
chuck1900

avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 25
Location : Dublin,ireland
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:49 am

why the fucked are jamie & chozen calling us shit the people that are playin for O&O at the moment are TRYING the BEST to NOT wreck O&O name yes were not as good as jamie or bondy but we are TRYING are fucking hardest to help O&O so why after jamie left the clan call us a pile of piss why not not say when there in the clan not after they leave same with chozen why leave the clan after only 1 lose its only 1 loss for fuck sake if more ppl leave and former players bashing there fomer clan for been in a ruck at the moment im going to leave cause this is all fucked up and im so pissed off and i really dont care if you hate me for sayin this because it need to be sayed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iChoZen
&O Clan Member
avatar

Number of posts : 68
Location : South London
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:28 am

chuck1900 wrote:
why the fucked are jamie & chozen calling us shit the people that are playin for O&O at the moment are TRYING the BEST to NOT wreck O&O name yes were not as good as jamie or bondy but we are TRYING are fucking hardest to help O&O so why after jamie left the clan call us a pile of piss why not not say when there in the clan not after they leave same with chozen why leave the clan after only 1 lose its only 1 loss for fuck sake if more ppl leave and former players bashing there fomer clan for been in a ruck at the moment im going to leave cause this is all fucked up and im so pissed off and i really dont care if you hate me for sayin this because it need to be sayed

Ok here we go, as you said this has to be done.

1.You are trying your best & your trying to help O&O reputation. Here's just a few of your quotes to RtS, I can see that you were trying your best to help the O&O reputation. Razz

"i cant believe how bad rts camped its was UNREAL"
"they camped so BAD they where hiding behind cars behind the broken wall"
"i thought rts where legit up there with BsE FF but after this match it whould be a dishonour to say there were up there with BsE"
"lol cant believe your sayin you didn't camp much your right i dont want to spoil it but seriously your clan camp BAD"
"im really shocked that such a high rated clan whould resort to such camping"
"you really should of seen how bad they were camping was it was shocking"

All those quotes are from Chuck, JUST off the 1st two pages of the thread.

2. Neither me or Jaime called anyone in this clan shit so get your facts straight

3. I haven't left

4.
chuck1900 wrote:
im going to leave cause this is all fucked up

You couldn't becasue no other clan would accept you

5.You need to go back to primary school becasue your spelling is the worst I have ever come across in my life.

6. Neither I or Jaime "Bashed" the clan

The funniest thing was when you tried to suck up to RtS after you realized how much of an arse you looked like

Now I could carry on but I really cba with this guy Chuck, read the above and im sure you will agree that the best thing for you to do is hush!

Case Closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ono-clan.forumsmotion.com/index.htm
chuck1900

avatar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 25
Location : Dublin,ireland
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:30 am

1. you have left your not in O&O on springs ladder , not in O&O in haze ladder, and only joinin O&O again on r6v2 is because kaos losed a couple of games in a row on it

2. i wasnt do only one who sayed rts wasnt legit eveyone that played in that match sayed you whould never see Bse doing that

3. eveyone in that match agreed (that played for O&O) sayed they camped in crash

4. i didnt lick up to rts because when i woke up the day after i agreed they did well in vacant but they did camp in crash

5. jamie did bash this clan becasuse on consolegamin he called this clan a pile of piss so i did get my facts right

6. yes they are up there with Bse but the reason i sayed that they wernt was because i was pissed off and i wrote all of that in anger and yes i do take resonabilaty for fucking up O&O name and yes im not good enogh to play for this clan so dont try and say im trying to blame anyone else (im sry to all the O&O players for fucking up is name i know you wont forgive me if you want me to leave the clan i will without a worded)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iChoZen
&O Clan Member
avatar

Number of posts : 68
Location : South London
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:30 pm

chuck1900 wrote:
1. you have left your not in O&O on springs ladder , not in O&O in haze ladder, and only joinin O&O again on r6v2 is because kaos losed a couple of games in a row on it

2. i wasnt do only one who sayed rts wasnt legit eveyone that played in that match sayed you whould never see Bse doing that

3. eveyone in that match agreed (that played for O&O) sayed they camped in crash

4. i didnt lick up to rts because when i woke up the day after i agreed they did well in vacant but they did camp in crash

5. jamie did bash this clan becasuse on consolegamin he called this clan a pile of piss so i did get my facts right

6. yes they are up there with Bse but the reason i sayed that they wernt was because i was pissed off and i wrote all of that in anger and yes i do take resonabilaty for fucking up O&O name and yes im not good enogh to play for this clan so dont try and say im trying to blame anyone else (im sry to all the O&O players for fucking up is name i know you wont forgive me if you want me to leave the clan i will without a worded)

Here we go again,

1. I never got a Haze invite, I only just got a RBS inv

2. Go-on, keep trying to blame everything on everyone else (It wasn't me, it wasn't me) Razz

3. Well your wrong, I can't be bothered to get quotes but go back on the CG thread and READ again. Pay careful attention to Eklund.

4. Don't lie to yourself and everyone else. You realized how much of a fool you made of yourself and our clan so you had to TRY and redeem yourself somehow.

5. Just as you were pissed, Jaime was too

6. First you say they were, now you say they weren't, make your mind up kid. You better be sorry for pissin all over the O&O and name and the only reason O&O wouldn't let you go is becasue no-one else would take you.

7. My teacher might be able to arrange external English lessons for ya, let me know if your interested

I wouldn't rule out that last option for yourself and no you won't be missed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ono-clan.forumsmotion.com/index.htm
Arsenal
&O Clan Member


Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:46 pm

Ruin the name??? Who cares as long as we are having fun if people dont lik us then they dont lik us but its a game and its about having fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
M3An__MaCh1n3



Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm

I'm sorry but if someone says we did something dodgey to beat em at domination, i am not sitting on a forum arselicking some unemployed people. I Speak my mind and yes i will not always post on opinions european forums cuz its asking for trouble like this situation. I havent posted anything abusive to anyone other than the people who flamed me first. I mean some random guy comes in the thread with bloody "gg wl rts ul o&o" to get his post count up and ends up flaming me. I generally keep quiet in situations like this but tbh i was not having this clan been accused of doing something dodgey to beat em at domination. Sorry if i have done something but thats got that out my system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iChoZen
&O Clan Member
avatar

Number of posts : 68
Location : South London
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:11 pm

chuck1900 wrote:
yes i do take resonabilaty for fucking up O&O name and yes im not good enogh to play for this clan, (im sry to all the O&O players for fucking up is name

M3An__MaCh1n3 wrote:
Sorry if i have done something but thats got that out my system.

You don't have anything to apologize for

Arsenal wrote:
its a game and its about having fun

I wish everyone else knew that Neutral

BTW Chuck enough of the amateur acting "I know you won't forgive me" and all that shit, grow up a little Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ono-clan.forumsmotion.com/index.htm
Bondy
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 184
Age : 25
Location : York,England
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:12 am

Guys just leave it, arsenal said it to a tee. So lets just forget what we have done and ber careful what you say on ther CG forums next time.

[CLOSED]

_________________


&O Leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ono-clan.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008   

Back to top Go down
 
22485 Lost -ll Raising The Stakes ll- (3093) -13 Mon 31/03/2008
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Original SoD Lost Episode 2 broken secret door puzzle
» Bell of Lost Souls?
» The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!
» The Lost Relic TC problems/help/discussions
» Feedback to new CBS Map Lost Towers Beta2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::ver&Out::.. :: [&O] Only! :: Upcoming Clan Wars on CoD4:MW :: Finished Clan Wars-
Jump to: