Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: online   Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:12 am

ooo it was horrid. uber lag and servers chucked you out. I got my stats deleted and i know others that did as well. it had serious problems but that was simply because it was a 360 game not a ps3 game. This one is pure PS3 designed so should be a lot better

Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: online   Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:09 pm

The first one was fun online. Apart from lag, you had the ability to MUTE people, good range of modes and maps to play. It's different from cod4, it's more tactical. As the obj were more difficult and people could hide behind stuff. One bad thing also was the spawns. There were only 1 place you could spawn if you were playing a team game which sucked. But you couldn't really get spawned killed because there is a five second timer until bullets could register.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: online   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 pm

If u didnt play the 1st rainbow then you might find this game quite hard online because it is very different to other games and can be quite hard to get used to due to u needing pure skill to be good at these sorta games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: online   Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Arsenal wrote:
If u didnt play the 1st rainbow then you might find this game quite hard online because it is very different to other games and can be quite hard to get used to due to u needing pure skill to be good at these sorta games.
PURE SKILL??? are you kidding? it is undeniable there is some skill required but 3 bullet kils (1 to the head) doesnt take that much skill. Patience is the key to this game imo

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: online   Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Arsenal wrote:

Nah kitchener he said that because he was sheer quality at number 1. No joke either. Laughing

Ø&O Leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ono-clan.forumsmotion.com
chuck1900

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: online   Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:10 pm

well im going 2 play a LOT of Sp so i can get used to da controls then easy my way into Mp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chuck1900

PostSubject: Re: online   Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:08 pm

jst saw vids of the game on youtube of the online gameplay and it looks kool i love that you can learn against doors or walls and peek out without showin your entire body the only bad thing is you can't knife or melee ppl other than tat it looks kool cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arsenal
Ø&O Clan Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: online   Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:17 am

Bondy wrote:
Arsenal wrote:

Nah kitchener he said that because he was sheer quality at number 1. No joke either. Laughing

I was the best TDS player at rainbow and only a few of us were good because most of them just couldnt play so it does involve a lot of skill. Maybe kitchener was a really skillful player from the start and just didnt realise u needed skill lol. If it didnt invole skill then how come 1 of the TDS members was lucky to get more than 1 kill a game and less than 20 odd deaths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitchener
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

PostSubject: Re: online   Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:40 am

lol i'd have said he was blind Razz but i didn't actuially say it takes no skill just little skill to be classed as a good player on it (obv takes more skill to be classed as elite). I ound the game took more skill to play as a team as that is how clans got wins.

PostSubject: Re: online   Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:07 am

tis game is all about team work tere is no way in hell any1 chould take out a entire clan well mabye u arsenal drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1